What’s there to do near the event site?
What are the event dates?
Why the weekend of April 21st?
Can we arrive after dark?
How many people can get into the event with one ticket?
Are there other camping areas available on the event site?
Is this a kids friendly event?
Is this a dog-friendly event?
What’s included in the ticket price?
Is this a cash-only event?
Is Mexico safe?
What are the COVID-19 protocols?
I saw that Baja California is currently in Orange on the Mexican Federal Stoplight System for Covid-19. Is that true? How does that impact the event?
How do we get there?
Do I need insurance?
Is it safe to cross the border and what should I expect?
Yes, U.S. Citizens are permitted to enter Mexico and it’s very safe to cross the border. Here some other things to keep in mind:
- You will need to complete the Mexican tourist visa
- You will need to buy Mexican insurance for your trip
- Travelers entering Mexico by land from the United States maybe denied admission if the purpose of their visit is considered non-essential.
- A negative COVID-19 test is not required for entry to Mexico.
- Travelers entering Mexico via land may be subject to health screen including temperature checks. Travelers may experience significant delays and face the possibility of being returned to the United States or quarantined in Mexico.
We’ve never been stopped driving across the border into Mexico but you’ll want to ensure you have the aforementioned documents if you ever get stopped.